The Controller Status window displays the status of all recognized controllers. Click on the Status tab at the bottom of the program window to display this information. Each column can be sorted or grouped to quickly find a specific item.
Controller Status Field Values:
- Device Type - Lists all controllers and any peripheral panels connected to those controllers.
- Gateway - The gateway to which this controller is connected.
- Controller - The name of the controller.
- Description - The name assigned to this controller or peripheral.
- Timestamp (Controller) - The time this information was retrieved from the controller.
- Communication - The current communication state of the controller: online/offline.
- Tamper - Lists either tamper state or that tamper is not applicable.
- Power Fail - Lists if power has failed.
- Detail - Lists detailed information for the controller or peripheral if applicable.
- Firmware - The firmware revision installed in the controller or peripheral.
- Model - The product name of the controller or peripheral.
- IP Address - The IP address assigned to the controller.
- Bus 1 to 4 - The type of reader attached to the controller's busses.
Controller Status Context Menu:
Right-click on a controller or peripheral listing and a context menu of options appears.
Connect - Immediately connect to this controller.
Disconnect - Immediately disconnect from this controller.
Reset - Immediately reset this controller or peripheral.
Request Status - Performs an immediate status update of the controller or peripheral.
History - Opens the History Status window for that controller or peripheral.
Properties - Opens the Hardware Setup window for that controller or peripheral.