The Doors status window displays the status of all configured doors. Click on the Doors tab at the bottom of the program window to display this information. Each column can be sorted or grouped to quickly find a specific item.
Door Status Field Values:
- Timestamp (Controller) - The time this information was retrieved from the controller.
- Gateway - The gateway to which this door is connected.
- Controller - The name of the controller to which this door is connected.
- Panel Description - The type of panel to which this door is connected.
- Mode - The type of access allowed by this door.
- Door Status - The current state of the door.
- Forced Open - Highlights if the door is in the forced open state.
- Held Open - Highlights if the door is in the held open state.
- Last Message - The last message associated with the door.
- Security Level - The security level assigned to the door.
- Door Type - The door type assigned to the door.
- Door Class - The door class assigned to the door.
Door Status Context Menu:
Right-click on a door listing and a context menu of options appears.
- Mode - Allows you to change the type of access allowed by this door.
- Masking - Allows you to set door masks.
- Request Status - Performs an immediate status update of the door.
- History - Opens the History Status window for that door.
- Properties - Opens the Hardware Setup window for that door.