Live Events Status displays real-time transactions as they occur and includes system messages with the newest transaction at the top of the window. Each column can be sorted or grouped to quickly find a specific item.
If not already displayed, this window is opened by clicking on the icon in the Status group of the Home ribbon.
Live Events Default Field Values:
- Icon - Displays a blue paper-clip icon when there is a video clip associated with a displayed event
- Timestamp (Server) - The time the event occurred as noted by the server.
- Location - The name of the device at which the event occurred.
- Message - The event type.
- Detail - Detailed event information.
- Priority - The priority level assigned to this type of event.
- Controller - The name of the controller at which the event occurred.
- Cardnumber - The cardnumber associated with this event (if applicable).
- First Name - The first name of the cardholder associated with this event (if applicable).
- Last Name - The last name of the cardholder associated with this event (if applicable).
The field chooser can be accessed by clicking the icon located in the upper-left corner of the Live Events grid.
The field chooser list all the columns that can be selected or deselected for display on the Live Events grid. Place a tick against any column you wish to display and remove the tick from any column you wish to hide.