The Monitor Points status window displays the status of all configured monitor points. Click on the Monitor Points tab at the bottom of the program window to display this information. Each column can be sorted or grouped to quickly find a specific item.
Monitor Point Status Field Values:
- Timestamp (Controller) - The time this information was retrieved from the controller.
- Gateway - The gateway to which this monitor point is connected.
- Controller - The name of the controller to which this monitor point is connected.
- Panel Description - The type of panel to which this monitor point is connected.
- Description - The descriptive name assigned to this monitor point.
- Status - The current state of the monitor point.
- Last Message - The last message associated with this control point.
- Security Level - The security level assigned to this control point.
- Sensor Type - The type of sensor attached to this monitor point.
Monitor Point Status Context Menu:
Right-click on a control point listing and a context menu of options appears.
Mask - Allows you to mask certain monitor point information.
Unmask - Removes mask restrictions from this monitor point.
Request Status - Performs an immediate status update of the monitor point.
History - Opens the History Status window for that monitor point.
Properties - Opens the Hardware Setup window for that monitor point.